12/4/15

FORM


tfw the NIB Maison Martin Margiela sock boots you've been watching on eBay forever gets reduced by $100 (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。
This is my PSA for unpacking your seasonal closet in time for winter. I went to NYC over Halloween and was not at all ready for the cold. My luggage made no sense. Baby pink pleather Junya Watanabe shorts? It's not going to be that cold, is it? "It's fine I'll be fine" (definitely wasn't fine). It wasn't until after I came home and unloaded my winter closet did I realize I had my winter uniform right in front of me. A large component of that being my favorite shitty $3.50 mens XXL sweater. But then I got to thinking... Is this too Vetements? Which is stupid because I've been wearing this sweater for before Vetements was a thing - which is also fine since Vetements is a lil cute - which is fucked up because it's actually not that cute, it just looks slightly better than the rest of the bullshit out there.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻


Thrifted Sweater
Vince Relaxed Jeans
10 Crosby Derek Lam Bag
Maison Martin Margiela Sock Boots



1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit!

    http://velvetindustry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete