2/24/15

NYFW IN REVIEW

Concept Korea FW15

There wasn't a whole lot to love at NYFW. There never is. But this is apparently a fashion blog so I'll get on with it... It's just fucked up when I'm considering Narsico Rodriguez to be one of the best shows in NY and he is always so safe and boring.
So here goes nothing... with all 4 shows that I liked....   ----______----



CONCEPT KOREA
Serving me luxury goth looks, which I'm clearly here for.










ASTRID ANDERSON
I dare someone to disagree with me on how divine her mink accented coats are.









HOOD BY AIR
Taking the some of the rave out of HBA and replacing it with straight up glamour, via furs and crotch high slits.

Vogue.com








THOM BROWNE
Doing what Thom does best, perfect tailoring. And it never gets old. DioRaf should take some notes.








No comments:

Post a Comment