2/13/14

THROW BACKS


Re-re-re-starting this blog reminds me when I was just a young high schooler taking blog photos in the patio of my moms suburban apartment. NYFW was still interesting, Snejana Onopka was at the peak of her career, my DSLR was new, I was mixing American Apparel with high end pieces and being a total Givenchy goth girl at times (but of course it was before Tisci totally gave up). Nowadays, I'm blonde, 7 lbs heavier and American Apparel has been replaced with T by Alexander Wang... Not sure if any of those things are positive but it's happened and there's no turning back. The closest thing to turning back would be an ever so famous hashtag on Instagram... who wants to #TBT with me?


alaïa pumps

gucci pumps

guillaume henry oxfords, when everyone was hating on my liking of heeled oxfords





I hope I'm not the only one that scrolls through old photos on the occasional thursday..





No comments:

Post a Comment